In this recipe
This is our widest rice noodle, a great wheat fettuccine alternative that enhances your favorite gluten-free pasta dishes.
A classic recipe redressed with rice pasta, garlic and lemon juice.
4 servings as a main course
8 servings as a side
25 minutes to assemble
1-16 oz box Notta Pasta Fettuccine 2 eggs 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 4 oz pancetta*, minced 1 tablespoon minced garlic 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, minced Juice of one lemon Salt and fresh cracked pepper * Italian bacon found in the deli section of the grocery store
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a bowl beat eggs with cheese and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat oil over a medium high heat. Add pancetta and cook until crispy. Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Drain on paper towel.
- Reduce heat to low. Add garlic and cook until golden, being careful not to brown. Turn off heat.
- Boil Notta Pasta according to box directions. Remove one half cup pasta water and set aside. Drain pasta and immediately return to pot.
- Quickly add egg mixture, pancetta and parsley to hot pot. Toss well, heat from pot and pasta will cook egg. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. If desired, thin sauce with some of reserved pasta water. A liberal grinding of fresh cracked pepper is especially good in this dish. Serve immediately.
*Nutrition Facts are estimates only. For questions or specific information, email firstname.lastname@example.org